FREE means FREE! we don’t ever charge for our service. Some companies may offer a partially free service but we collect all electronic items for FREE! we leave nothing behind.
DNA I.T Recycling.com is a fully licensed recycling business that operates throughout England and Wales. Specializing in WEEE recycling, we employ a qualified team of staff with a wealth of knowledge in the I.T industry. We currently operate across the entire U.K refurbishing excess WEEE equipment from schools/offices + many other types of businesses. We have a very unique service in the fact that we offer completely Free! Collection + Processing.
Our companies aims are as follows:
- To ensure the proper re-use of IT equipment primarily within the UK.
- To provide long term stable employment to our dedicated staff – We also offer apprenticeships via our local college
- To provide a completely free of charge service to Businesses and Education
- To support local charities
- To prevent re-usable equipment going to landfill
- To offer an unbeatable, reliable service to a customers
What our customers think of us
- No charge 100% free – no hidden costs, you will never receive an invoice from us.
- No minimum collection quantity – anything from 1 item to suit smaller collections.
- 100% Secure data destruction of all media to HMG IS5 (CESG) standard.
- Superfast online booking form – Get your collection date within 1 working day!
- Our own fleet of vehicles all with tracker devices
- Fully Environment Agency Registered to collect, process and treat your WEEE waste.
- We promote proper recycling. Outputting 0% to landfill. And ensuring a longer lifespan for your IT.
- Full paperwork trail, from collection to treatment. satisfying our clients needs and ensuring their legal requirements are met.
- Fully approved to receive and treat hazardous waste. We don’t leave equipment behind.
- We operate to ISO14001 Environmental standards We now operate a completely FREE service.
- There are no hidden charges and no corners are cut. Our service is second to none.